The Longest Yard

 Its hard choose a movie as the best you have ever seen, either because there are many film genres or for the preferences of the people. Today Im going talk about my favourite movie and it is The longest Yard more knowed in spanish like "Golpe Bajo: El juego final". This is comedy movie mixed with sports, it is my favourite film because combine this two factors very well and has a very varied cast with Adam Sandler like protagonist with other celebrities and deportists from the WWE.

My favourite genre of movies are comedy, the most films of I saw Adam Sandler are the protagonist so I can say he´s my favourite actor of this types of movies.  The movie its about a american football player who lose intencionally a game to would pay a debt of money, after a accident He´s send to jail and there the warden request him make a football team for play against the guards.  

I like this movie because is funny, I like and practice a lot of sports, but the american footbal never capture my attention, after see this movie my interesting for this sports grow up and now I´m fan of the NFL. I see matches in tv for can learn more and one day its probably of I practice this sports, its hard but no imposible.

Thank for read and I wait yours favurites movies.



Comments

  1. It is a very funny movie. I also like it because it shows that you don't have to give up if you believe in something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible that just by watching a movie you would be interested in that sport, the movie sounds very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I watched this movie a long time ago, like all movies of Adam Sandler is very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for a comedy movie to watch, so I’ll take this recommendation. Besides, I know that if Adam Sandler appears, the laughs are assured

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie! . I think all the movies I've seen where Adam Sandler appears are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This movie it's so funny! I love how the drama story progresses still being a comedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this movie too, Adam Sandler is the only comedy actor that makes my laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember seeing this movie a few years ago and it was so funny, i laughed all the time hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, good luck on your trip and how beautiful what you mention about Flamenco, I love summer activities and beach shows, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts