Italy the country I´d like to visit

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about Italy and why I´d like to visit it this country. In my opnion is a wonderful place with many interesting places for visit like Venecia, Florencia, Milan and Rome. What I would like to do is visit the caracteristics buldings like The colisseum, tower Pisa or Palacio Medici Riccardi. In my opinion the best of Italy its the Leonardo da Vinci museum, when I can travel to this country this will be the first stop I´ll make. 

I would not like to live in Italy, if one day I go there it will be in summer to spend the vacations with my family. In Italy they spek Italian, this language is very similar to Spanish so in my opnion it will not be a problem learn the basics to speak.

I previously said that if I traveled some day it would be in summer, but I like cold weather and it would also great to go at christmas time when it is snowing in Italy.

So this is the country I´d like to visit, thanks for read.

Comments

  1. Italy is beautiful! I really want to go there too, no for a good view of architecture but for a good plate of spaghetti!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowo we both want to visit the same country ahah Italy is really fascinating. In my case I would like to go to Accademia gallery in Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy its very beautiful place, the architecture of the colosseum looks very interesting to go visit it some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to visit this country too, the monuments are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts