Malcolm


Hello everyone, today i need talk about my favorite serie and it is a hard decision  like choose the best movie, because when I was a child I saw a lot of series like Pokémon, avatar , The Simpson , etc. I like very much this tv shows, but the best program for is Malcolm in the middle. I like this series because of how funny it is, how the characters are and how they complement each other to make people laugh (Hal is my favorite character of the serie).
I knew this series when I was in the school, one day I arrived home and in channel 13 were broadcasting the first chapter, I watched it to see what was about, and I can say that I loved it, an entertaining TV show that made me laugh from the first chapter. Afterwards I told my friends about it and they liked too.

In general, I don´t watch many series now, my favorites series are those I saw when I was a child.
How I don´t watch many series, it not important for to hire services such as Netflix, but when I know Malcolm was on Amazon Prime Video I didn´t think twice, I pay this service and I saw the complete series in one weekend with my brother. It was the best 4 thousand pesos I ever spent.

Comments

  1. I love this serie! I saw it many years ago on the same channel that you saw it. My favorite character also the Hal hahaha
    It's tremendous series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this serie too! hahaha didn't know it was on Amazon, thanks for the information :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series. I never missed it when they were showing it on TV. Childhood come to me jajaja xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch this show every Sunday on TV. It’s really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, Malcom is the best family comedy around. An iconic classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE BEST SERIE EVER! with a lot of iconic moments

    Yes, no, maybe
    I don't know
    Can you repeat the question?🎶🎶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts