Summer Plans

With this year's events I see little chance of traveling for the summer. But if the situation improves, I will travel north to see my relatives in Copiapó and stay with them. I plan to go with my brother, since he has not accompanied me on a trip for a long time.

Although the trip is long, I prefer to do it by car, because that way we can stop and visit places and more relatives.

I plan to made a stop in Los Vilos and eat a tasty churrasco in the food places near the bus terminal, in addition to passing through the league to buy tasty sweets. In Coquimbo I plan to visit the cross of the third millennium, because although I have traveled many times to the north, I have never been there.

 Once I arrive in Copiapó, I plan to take my godfather and godmother to the beach and stay there for a couple of weeks with them. I usually go to Flamenco, since my relatives have a small house there. In addition, every summer there is a week of activities, during the day there are sports competitions such as beach volleyball, football, and scavenger hunts. In the evenings there are film screenings as well as musical contests and lots of dancing.

These are my plans for the summer, I hope to be able to carry them out and enjoy them.


Comments

  1. I hope the trip goes well, and remember to take care of yourself and your family during it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy seeing your family, it's really important, specialy in this moment with all it's happening right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer plans sounds very fun, I hope you can enjoy it with your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. That entertaining all the activities they do in Flamencos. I hope you have a good time with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds nice. I hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can make your trip safely and enjoy it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can go there, there's a lot of beaches near to Copiapó.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, good luck on your trip and how beautiful what you mention about Flamenco, I love summer activities and beach shows, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts